- HDDs for return to ISS-I must be packaged properly. For assistance on this, call our Customer Service Hotline at (02) 856-37-27.
- Customers must pay shipping fees from them to ISS-I.
- Void or expired warranty means ISS-I’s replacement services does not apply. Instead, ISS-I can offer to repair the defective HDD for a minimum fee.
- If warranty is validated, ISS-I will pay for shipping costs of repaired or replacement HDDs from ISS-I to the customer.
- FREE pickup and delivery of HDDs for RMA within Metro Manila if HDDs are still under warranty.
- Customers’ purchased defective HDD will not be returned to them once an RMA request is processed.
- Replacement drives are taken directly from ISS-I’s inventory of HDDs recertified GOOD for selling.
- All data and software on your returned HDD will be lost. ISS-I will not be held liable for any damage or loss of data on the customer’s returned HDD.
- ISS-I will not be held responsible for loss or damage during shipping.